Evrim Ay is the author of “Sustainable Facilities Management” book.
Since writing this book he has extensively written on sustainability & wellness and published articles on his personal blogs.
He has been involved in all aspects of Corporate Real Estate, Facility Management, Construction Management, and Energy Management, including realignment, restructuring and transformation initiatives. He offered training programs for Education, Construction, Energy, Healthcare and Airline Industries.
He served on several corporate boards and led Energy and Construction Management companies.
His experience has encompassed the entire facilities management life-cycle, including capital planning, building construction, maintenance optimization, project management, business process improvement, and FM related functions including sustainability, energy management, change management and EH&S specialties.
He was responsible for Project Management of Systems-Level Process Improvement along with Critical Chain Project Management implementation at THY Technic.
He is a Mechanical Engineer with an MBA in Finance.
- Experience in Construction, Maintenance, Facilities Management.
- Experience with Energy Management and Sustainability.
- Certified Project Manager from NYU Schack Institute of Real Estate.
- The author of “Sustainable Facilities Management” book.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate (2016)